Thursday 31 December 2015

Saying Goodbye


So if you've been following the blog recently you may have noticed that I've been posting more infrequently.
Unfortunately since leaving university and starting a new job I just can't find the time for the blog.

So, I've decided it's time to say goodbye. I may be back when I get more used to my job and my training finishes, but if not I want to say goodbye!

I will still be reading and posting reviews on Goodreads when I have the chance, so please feel free to add me on there!

I've loved the blog and the community within the reading blogosphere. I'm sure I'll be back, but until then Happy New Year!




 photo signature_zpse432d412.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)