
I am so excited to be hosting a mini challenge as part of the Clean Out Your E-reader challenge, hosted by Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle @ Because reading is better than real life.
I hope everyone's challenge has been going really well so far! I've been reading a lot, but I'm behind on reviews (lots of deadlines at uni). I will catch up soon, though!
Anywhos, the mini challenge today is 'Spine Poetry'. I always enjoy this one, and I hope everyone else will!
All you have to do is create a poem using the book spines. Take a picture of the books along with your poem. Or if you can't get a picture up, just put the poem itself up and let us know what books you used :)
The poem can be any length and of any subject. Have some fun with it!
Here's my Spine Poetry:






No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)