I haven't heard of most of those, but Hells Hollow looks really interesting. Hope you like all of your books :D Old follower my STS http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/05/stacking-shelves-39.html
Hello, I think one day when I start buying more and more books I'll do this blog hop. It seems really fun. I'm also your newest follower! I would really appreciate it if you could come over to my blog to check it out and if you like it, you can follow me as well. I blog about my favourite music and books hence the name Music Plus Books. Thank you and good luck, Music Plus Books - Laura
I haven't read any of these but I hope you enjoy them!
ReplyDeleteHell's Hollow and A Veil of Glass and Rain look terrific! I haven't heard of any of the books you have there, but those two have my attention :D
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy all of your books!
Check out my STS post!
I'm looking forward to reading them!
DeleteI haven't heard of most of those, but Hells Hollow looks really interesting. Hope you like all of your books :D
ReplyDeleteOld follower
my STS
http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/05/stacking-shelves-39.html
I can't wait to read it, if I can just find some spare time!
DeleteGreat haul this week :D
ReplyDeleteCourtney Ann @ Rondo of a Possible World
Stacking the Shelves
I'm very happy with it lol
DeleteNice haul! :) Love the cover of Hell's Hollow! Happy reading~
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteI think one day when I start buying more and more books I'll do this blog hop. It seems really fun. I'm also your newest follower! I would really appreciate it if you could come over to my blog to check it out and if you like it, you can follow me as well. I blog about my favourite music and books hence the name Music Plus Books.
Thank you and good luck,
Music Plus Books
- Laura
Hi Laura! It's a fun meme. I'm always surprised when I see how many books I've got each week lol
DeleteI'll be sure to check out your blog :)