Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
It's a fab way for bloggers to share what they've added to their bookshelves (virtual or real) this week!
For Review:

For Review:

Bought:
Because after reading Medusa, A Love Story (see my review here), how could I not buy the next in the series??
Freebies:

What have you added to your bookshelves this week?









Oh my gosh you got Ink? So lucky I really want to read that story (:
ReplyDeleteGreat Haul this week!
Here is my Stacking the Shelves
http://curseofthebibliophile.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves_26.html
Yeah, I got it from NetGalley, I'm looking forward to it :)
DeleteOOh nice haul!! Hearing a lot about Ink lately. And the rest are totally new to me. So hope you enjoy them all!
ReplyDeleteMy STS will be up Sunday, so be sure to stop by then!
Have a GREAT weekend!
Old Follower :)
That's exactly why I got it, I was intrigued :)
DeleteI got INK a few weeks ago from netgalley and can't wait to start it. Hopefully it's good!
ReplyDeleteHere's our haul.
I got Ink too, a few weeks ago! Hope we both enjoy it! Have a great weekend :D
ReplyDeleteStacking the Shelves
New Meme for Cover Lovers
Hopefully, I've got fairly high hopes lol
DeleteI have INK as well, started it a little while ago. Liking it so far - I hope you will too.
ReplyDeleteOh good, I should be able to start it soon!
DeleteI want to read Ink too. I hope that you enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteHopefully :)
DeleteI haven't read any of these but I need to look into Ink. I've seen it around a lot lately.
ReplyDeleteAnnnnyway, enjoy your goodies and happy reading :)
That's exactly why I got it :)
DeleteGreat haul!! Ink looks really great!! I can't wait for it to release! Hope you like it :D
ReplyDeleteOld follower
my StS
http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-37_27.html
Ink looks really good. I definitely like this version of the cover more. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteHere's my STS
The cover is pretty gorgeous :)
DeleteI have my fingers crossed I get Ink off NG! It looks so neat! I hope you enjoy!
ReplyDeleteMy STS
Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros
Oh, good luck, hope you get it too!
Delete