I haven't heard of any of those, but Born in Sin has a cool cover :) old follower my StS http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-36.html
I haven't heard of Heather Snow but looks good. I did enjoy the Bridgertons one though. I just can't get enough of that series. Hope you enjoy your books.
I loved the Bridgertons one, I've just finished it...is it bad if I want third epilogues?? haha Heather Snow's great, I enjoyed the first two in the series, so fingers crossed!
Ooh nice! Those are all new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!
ReplyDeleteMy STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!
GREAT weekend!
Old Follower :)
I haven't heard of any of those, but Born in Sin has a cool cover :)
ReplyDeleteold follower
my StS
http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-36.html
It is a pretty cool cover :)
DeleteI haven't heard of Heather Snow but looks good. I did enjoy the Bridgertons one though. I just can't get enough of that series. Hope you enjoy your books.
ReplyDeleteI loved the Bridgertons one, I've just finished it...is it bad if I want third epilogues?? haha
DeleteHeather Snow's great, I enjoyed the first two in the series, so fingers crossed!
I haven't heard of any of these books, but I really like the covers. Great list!
ReplyDeleteNew follower :)
Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict
My STS